[Full-disclosure] Moderated?

From: Glenn Hamblin (ghamblin_at_gmail.com)
Date: 09/08/05

    Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 10:59:17 -0700
    To: full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk

    You guy's need some cheese to go with that WHINE!,
    Life is short and there's nothing wrong with a good laugh
    now and then. Relax and smell the roses along the way.

    Glenn

    At 10:35 AM 9/8/2005, you wrote:

    ************************** NOTICE ****************************
    This e-mail and attachment(s) may contain information that is privileged,
    confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
    the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
    hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this
    message is strictly prohibited. If received in error, please notify
    the sender immediately and delete/destroy the message and any copies
    thereof.
    Although I attempt to prevent the passage of viruses via e-mail and
    attachments thereto, I do not guarantee that either are virus-free,
    and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of any
    such viruses.

    • Re: 2 different numbers.....
      ... because if i do seven columns, the textbox wouldn't dispalyed numbers and cliicking several button again...limited to 2. ... Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
    • Re: 2 different numbers.....
      ... Peter Proost wrote: ... Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
    • Re: Datagrid allow edit in column when its new row
      ... bigger and better idiots. ... So far, the Universe is winning. ... > Greetz Peter ... > bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
    • Re: External disk problem.
      ... information does not render that information useless. ... Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: saved bitmap size
      ... to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. ... So far, the Universe is winning. ... striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. ... Dim i As Integer ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)