Re: [Full-disclosure] [Fwd: Re: Global CompuSearch]

From: J.A. Terranson (measl_at_mfn.org)
Date: 08/17/05

    Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:22:46 -0500 (CDT)
    To: Leif Ericksen <leife@dls.net>

    On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, Leif Ericksen wrote:

    > I really can not believe that this one is legit....
    > I will admit my spelling and grammar are less the desirable unless I
    > take my time and re-read what I am doing. IF this is a cease and desist
    > order it is invalid as far as I am concerned. I am NO lawyer but I
    > found it funny....
    >
    > "cease and assist"? Then a little bit further down it is correct say
    > cease and desist.
    > <SNIP>

    Yep.. Break out the popcorn and peanuts: this should be a LOT of fun!
    Lawson has his hands full on this one - and personally, I think his
    lawyer is just digging his client a deeper pit to jump into and drown.

    --
    Yours,
    J.A. Terranson

    • Re: [Full-disclosure] [Fwd: Re: Global CompuSearch]
      ... I will admit my spelling and grammar are less the desirable unless I ... IF this is a cease and desist ... > desist from contacting Mr. Cave about Mr. Lawson, Global CompuSearch or ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: Whats withe the Cease and desist leters
      ... don't think those sending out the cease and desist letters hold a lot ... thats why I would suggest a lawyer. ... I believe the statute of limitations is one year for intent. ...
      (rec.games.pinball)
    • Re: Hurtling out of control
      ... My father (the lawyer) has always had the most, erm, "eccentric" ... When the subject of spelling is brought up, ... Well my vet can't spell either. ... I'd still be ashamed to be claiming educated credentials if i were sparrow ...
      (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
    • Re: Cease and Desist orders
      ... A cease and desist ORDER comes from an empowered entity (like a judge ... not from you or a lawyer. ...
      (misc.legal)
    • Re: Hurtling out of control
      ... My father (the lawyer) has always had the most, erm, "eccentric" spelling. ...
      (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)