Re: [Full-disclosure] The best 0-day exploit source

bugtraq_at_cgisecurity.net
Date: 08/10/05

    To: ahmad1985@gmail.com (Ahmad N)
    Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 09:09:19 -0400 (EDT)

    Network: Efnet
    Channel: #darknet
    Nick: dvdman

    :p

    > --===============1105725061==
    >
    > ------=_Part_3259_4916087.1123666507888
    >
    > Hi there,
    > I'm looking for the best 0-day exploit source, a source I can really count
    > on for the newest and most reliable exploits.
    > can anybody suggest a website???
    > Thx
    >
    > ------=_Part_3259_4916087.1123666507888

    > lly count</div>
    >
    > ------=_Part_3259_4916087.1123666507888--
    >
    > --===============1105725061==

    • Re: irc chat.....
      ... to channel or Private channel ... i am not thinking about vb6. ... >> How do i parse the first nick before exclamation only. ... > amount of privmsg you will receive on busy channels, ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
    • "George Lopez" a hit for Nick At Nite
      ... 'Lopez' Marathon Leads Nick At Nite To Third ... USA ran its primetime win streak in 2008 to an even dozen, ... just 0.1 point its channel mate. ...
      (rec.arts.tv)
    • Re: Satellite at Lidl
      ... |Nick uttered summat worrerz funny about: ... |Do you need to get a FTA card? ... There is no such thing as a Free To Air card ... cannot get the Free to View encrypted channels, ...
      (uk.rec.caravanning)
    • str.Template 4 times slower than calling replace multiple times
      ... Isn't string.Template suppose to be faster than calling replace multiple ... def test1(format, user, channel, message): ... s = s.replace('$nick', nick) ... s = s.replace('$host', host) ...
      (comp.lang.python)
    • Re: Official IRC channel for Python?
      ... you need to register your nick in order to send private ... but you can join a channel with an unregistered nick. ... python channel I need to use message nickserv to identify in order to ...
      (comp.lang.python)