[Full-disclosure] RE: linksys.com laughs

amrnems_at_hushmail.com
Date: 08/04/05

    Date: Thu,  4 Aug 2005 05:50:22 -0700
    To: <full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk>

    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] Win32 Cisco Exploit
      ... we used a value of 0 and it kill Cisco. ... >I just tested it against one of my test cisco routers. ... >> types of packets to cause the exploit. ... ultra-private instant messaging with Hush Messenger ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] RE: linksys.com laughs
      ... > What is so important on the Linksys site that you have to tell ... Is it because Cisco owns ... So, for posterity, linksys.com brings up a single long error message: ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
      (Full-Disclosure)