[Full-disclosure] RE: Getting a clue at Cisco

From: Daniel Sichel (daniels_at_Ponderosatel.com)
Date: 08/01/05

    Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 11:59:50 -0700
    To: <full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk>

    > Or perhaps Cisco
    > has already finished its transformation to the modern kind of bussines
    and
    > got rid of anyone with a clue?
    There are still a few people there who have their heads screwed on
    right. Of course finding them can be a challenge....

    Hurrah for the global economy, the largest exports from the USA now
    seems to be ignorance and bad tech support.
    I love my country, but I fear my government.

    Dan Sichel
    Network Engineer
    Ponderosa Telephone
    daniels@ponderosatel.com (559) 868-6367