Re: [Full-disclosure] Beware trojaned exploits!

str0ke_at_milw0rm.com
Date: 07/27/05

    Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:10:53 +0200 (CEST)
    To: iago@valhallalegends.com, full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk

    /*
    Hmm, I'm noticing a pattern.

    Warning: don't download exploits from any sites that have an 'o'
    replaced with a '0'! The 0 obviously makes them less secure, or
    something.
    */

    Oh crap let me go register milworm.com so I can be a little more
    secure in the eyes of a battle.net bot developer.

    lmfao

    /str0ke

    • >>>> SECURE DOWNLOAD <<<<
      ... secure files download, all f secure mobile torrent downloads, ... caymas secure connect download, ... secure shell, download secure shell client, download secure shell ... secure shell, download ssh secure shell 3.2, download steganos secure ...
      (sci.engr.civil)
    • Re: Documents in I.E. History
      ... SpySubtract which includeds CWShredder and HiJackThis.. ... download SysClean the main program would download but could not find the ... In the end I feel more secure.. ... Documents which have nothing to do with the internet in Internet Explorer ...
    • Re: Trojans, viruses, spyware, malware.. ALL ON ONE PC!?! Incredib
      ... It's about time you educate yourself browsing the net securely. ... You can't compare Apples with WINDOWS, ... Secure, tighten up your Operating System. ... In the meantime you may wish to download David H. Lipman's MULTI_AV.EXE ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Trojans, viruses, spyware, malware.. ALL ON ONE PC!?! Incredibal S
      ... It's about time you educate yourself browsing the net securely. ... You can't compare Apples with WINDOWS, ... Secure, tighten up your Operating System. ... In the meantime you may wish to download David H. Lipman's MULTI_AV.EXE ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Looking for a "secure" alternative to MSN.
      ... I don't believe Pidgin is secure. ... I'm looking for an IM client with strong encryption. ... 668: snprintf, "Warning: couldn't set signal %d ... Salvo que se indique lo contrario, ...
      (Security-Basics)