[Full-disclosure] Advice RE Site Exploit

From: David Wilde (cdwilde_at_gmail.com)
Date: 07/19/05

    Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:22:41 -0700
    To: full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk

    Hello All,

    Long time lurker. I have recently come across a rather significant
    (IMHO) exploit to gain access to a significant number of accounts held
    by one of the two satellite tv companies in the US. I of course want
    to do the right thing (TM), but I also would like a free lifetime
    subscription to all of the channels with hardware upgrades at my
    discression :) What is the best way of informing the company of my
    discovery and my wishes with the ultimate goal of 1) not going to jail
    being labeled a terrorist and threat to national security, and 2)
    getting what I want?

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html