RE: [Full-disclosure] RE: Why Vulnerability Databases can't do everything

From: Eric Paynter (eric_at_arcticbears.com)
Date: 07/18/05

    Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:06:28 -0700 (PDT)
    To: full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk

    On Mon, July 18, 2005 8:55 am, aaron_kempf@hotmail.com said:
    > I just don't mean for VULNS. I mean for BUGS.
    > Like when you import stuff from Access.. You try to import a spreadsheet
    > AND IT DOESN'T FRIGGIN WORK.

    Of course, you have the option to use another product. MS may be the most
    dominant player, but they aren't the only player. They would improve
    quickly if people (including large corporations) started forcing them to
    improve by choosing alternatives. Unfortunately, most people don't care
    about the little bugs.

    I think this is getting a little OT since it's no longer about security
    problems.

    -Eric

    --
    arctic bears - email and dns services