[Full-disclosure] Re: XSS in nested tag in phpbb 2.0.16

From: Paul Laudanski (zx_at_castlecops.com)
Date: 07/12/05

    Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 21:23:47 -0400 (EDT)
    To: alex <pigrelax@yandex.ru>

    Interestingly I have tried this using IE XP SP2 and could not replicate.
    I'll certainly be trying this out again on a vanilla installation.

    I'm curious what the hit rate of this is for folks running phpbb 2.0.16?

    --
    Paul Laudanski, Microsoft MVP Windows-Security
    CastleCops(SM), http://castlecops.com