[Full-disclosure] Security of phpBB

From: Tom Edwards (topbeachwear_at_hotmail.de)
Date: 06/20/05

    To: full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk
    Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:53:39 +0200

    Hi,

    I am new to this list and to security in general so please excuse my
    question. A friend told me that our forum software phpBB is not very secure
    and told me about this. Where can I get information on that? What must I do
    to make it secure?

    Thank you.

    Kind regards,
    Tom Edwards, Manager

    • Re: [Full-disclosure] Security of phpBB
      ... > I am new to this list and to security in general so please excuse my ... A friend told me that our forum software phpBB is not very secure ... www.securityfocus.com has an archive of just about every phpbb issue. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [SLE] sendmail vs postfix.
      ... > Windows XP is secure if you actually know what you're doing. ... > for the link but my friend who held the war game on his box documented ... XP secure yeahhhhhhh! ... Linux user No: 256242 ...
      (SuSE)
    • A couple of comments and a question....
      ... Make yourself worthy of a teacher, ... 2.A teacher shares what she knows; a friend helds clarify what you ... The Hebrew k'nay, here translated as "secure," literally means ... Know this and you will judge ...
      (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
    • Re: [SLE] Wireless connection
      ... >>> in one of HM's splendid guest houses. ... people should secure their wireless routers. ... " Did you advise your friend to secure the AP? ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: Industrial espionage? A weird tale
      ... > I would be extremely grateful for some feedback on this ... ... My friend has been working on some potentially valuable ... > simply not good enough for a constant broadband connection with the ... Never think that your on-line systems are secure enough, ...
      (alt.computer.security)