Re: [Full-disclosure] Benign Worms
Date: 05/14/05

    To: Benjamin Franz <>
    Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 12:30:41 -0400

    On Fri, 13 May 2005 15:49:56 PDT, Benjamin Franz said:
    > >> Any worm/virus, regardless of intent, is still illegal -- and I don't
    > >> think I can get a DSL line in jail.
    > >
    > > Not true. Intent is *everything* as far a criminal activity is concerned.
    > Don't quit your day job to work as a lawyer. There are a many laws that
    > turn on facts rather than intent.

    Even if you *do* manage to code the worm correctly, all it takes is for *one*
    person visiting your site to have plugged their laptop into the net, and you're
    at least potentially screwed. And I posit that if your network is either small
    enough or run *that* fascistly that you are ready to swear on a Bible in court,
    under penalty of perjury, that you *know* everything that's connected to it,
    then you don't need a worm to fix it.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -

    • Re: Big bust in TN
      ... Learn about law firm marketing Learn About the Law Find a Lawyer ... More Information on Gambling Laws ... ABA Guide to Marriage, Divorce & Families ...
    • Re: Hawkeye - LOOK! UNCLE PIRATE IS BACK!
      ... Don't get me started talking about the process of getting disability ... let your lawyer worry about ... The sooner you quit the easier it will be. ... come and go from as3 two or three times a year. ...
    • Re: How do you copyright your photographs?
      ... is, laws are written by shysters, for shysters. ... There's an interesing story about a lawyer living in a small town ... Alta Vista NOT to index your images. ... Google search for, let's say, "Golden Gate Bridge," and gets ...
    • Re: Plot Resolution: The Lady or the Tiger
      ... I'm not a lawyer and I don't speak lawyerese. ... forbidding" usury forbid what usury means in the law. ... usurious interest and her mentioning laws against the charging of ... usurious interest she switched the meaning of "usurious." ...
    • Re: Bluffs simplified? (was Re: HST simplified...please)
      ... Such actions are supported by the laws of my state and most others. ... But then being a lawyer and all you should ... I know what Section 2901.01 of the Ohio Revised Code ... A prosecuting attorney, assistant prosecuting attorney, ...