Re: [Full-disclosure] PWCK Overflow POC Code Redhat/Suse older versions or something (maybe later too)

From: Day Jay (d4yj4y_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 05/09/05

    Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 08:38:10 -0700 (PDT)
    To: Steve Friedl <steve@unixwiz.net>

    I stole it, but it works, and that's all that matters
    dickwad.

    --- Steve Friedl <steve@unixwiz.net> wrote:
    > On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 06:03:26PM -0700, Day Jay
    > wrote:
    > > //(PWCK is NOT SETUID) This isn't fake
    > > //code I promise (it may be borrowed) ;) d4yj4y
    >
    > It may or may not be fake, but you are an
    > *astonishingly* lame C programmer:
    >
    > > for(i=0; i < strlen(shellcode); i++)
    > > { *(ptr++) = shellcode[i]; }
    >
    > Wow.

    • Re: Hey, all you fucking people
      ... The one I inserted into you was fake - it belonged to the dog. ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection ...
      (soc.culture.singapore)
    • Re: Is it good to be a Singaporean?
      ... This fake is obvious in better shape, ... The prision is a better ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
      (soc.culture.singapore)
    • Re: What will you be hunting with this Fall?
      ... > a rear sight and a slightly prouder front sight than ... > add a forward sling loop and a sling button toward the ... > Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
      (rec.hunting)