Re: [Full-disclosure] Re: Case ID 51560370 - Notice of ClaimedInfringement

From: Anders Breindahl (skrewz_at_skrewz.dk)
Date: 04/08/05

    To: full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk
    Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 01:33:37 +0200

    Well, a friend of mine also got a mail like this once. This letter consisted
    of approximately the same that yours did -- the difference being, that he had
    never seen the file, nor heard of it.

    I would tend to say that this -- if you believe me, again believing in my
    trust to my friend -- makes your idea of their investigation methods
    impossible?

    I actually received your post to FD as a warning of an upcoming new wave of
    spam... Or what ever annoying Internet-abuse is called in general terms.

    Regards, Anders Breindahl.