Re: [Full-disclosure] Re: Case ID 51560370 - Notice of ClaimedInfringement

From: Thierry Zoller (Thierry_at_sniff-em.com)
Date: 04/08/05

    Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 01:25:42 +0200
    To: "Jason Coombs" <jasonc@science.org>

    Dear Jason Coombs,

    JC> Come on, people, get a clue.
    JC> The copyright owner has authorized the forensic investigators
    JC> to download the infringing material.

    JC> If it was there, according to
    JC> a forensic investigator, then you have to prove it was not.
    In what jurisidction? The world ? FD is certainly not US based. So
    please with all due respect, the one who needs to get a clue is you.

    At least in that part of the thread I posted to, we were discussing
    technical issues, have nothing to say? Don't.

    [CUT philosophical BLA BLA]

    --
    Regards,
    Thierry Zoller