Re: [Full-disclosure] FBI declares war on hackers

From: Niccol˛ Roselli Cecconi (
Date: 04/02/05

    Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 21:11:57 +0200
    To: n3td3v <>

    Yeah man, you're a real H4ck3r !!!

    On Apr 2, 2005 8:38 PM, n3td3v <> wrote:
    > F**K the FBI, they are ignorant American wankers. I hope they rot.
    > On a lighter note, I just created a blog. I would like people to ask
    > me for an invite if you want one.
    > My blog is
    > My security group is
    > My website is
    > The FBI are wanks, I mean look at what happened in Iraq. That was
    > f***ed up. Real hackers know the FBI has crappy intelligence. Iraq is
    > proof of that. I mean i've been hacking for years, and i'm not in jail
    > yet.
    > Thanks, n3td3v
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -

    • Re: OK, got past the ...
      ... yeah, ... (presuming they'd read your blog). ... thread starter. ... keep reading the journals i read? ...
    • Re: buy cheap runescape gold on
      ... Not many of the old bunch around these days. ... Even Matt Cutts blog is getting boring. ... Yeah, I think I do need peers as social contacts :-) ...
    • Re: My website
      ... The reason this is relevent to ... this blog is really just whatever ... I wouldn't advise you to do that, as not everybody has a blogger account: let it and if a post is not good, you erase it, so people can sign up as 'others'. ... (yeah, yeah... ...
    • Re: Why Do You Walk? - A Blog Experiment
      ... forums and even newsgroups do not contribute. ... Yeah, fair point. ... my website which is already well-established, ... Currently my main site is still way more popular than my blog, ...