[Full-disclosure] THai's Shoutbox correction name

From: CorryL (corryl_at_sitoverde.com)
Date: 03/28/05

    To: <full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk>
    Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:09:11 +0200

    it has to excuse me but I have made an error in to write the name of the
    application
    not and' THai's Shoutbox but Tkai's Shoutbox
    excuse me

    cmq you can unload the rising ones from
    http://freephp.html.it/zip/script/chat/9_chat.zip

    the site of the vendor not and' attainable

    I hope to have given you the data that serve her in occasion I hand you my
    wishes of good pasquaCorryL
    corryl80@gmail.com
    www.x0n3-h4ck.org
    Italian Security Team