[Full-disclosure] THai's Shoutbox correction name

From: CorryL (corryl_at_sitoverde.com)
Date: 03/28/05

    To: <full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk>
    Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:09:11 +0200

    it has to excuse me but I have made an error in to write the name of the
    not and' THai's Shoutbox but Tkai's Shoutbox
    excuse me

    cmq you can unload the rising ones from

    the site of the vendor not and' attainable

    I hope to have given you the data that serve her in occasion I hand you my
    wishes of good pasquaCorryL
    Italian Security Team
    Fax (+39) 02700520894
    Tel (+39) 06452215277