RE: [Full-disclosure] Lameness (with guidelines)

From: Randall M (randallm_at_fidmail.com)
Date: 03/25/05

    To: "'class101@HAT-SQUAD.com'" <class101@gmail.com>, "'David Chastain'" <dlcmacosx@mac.com>, "'Todd Towles'" <toddtowles@brookshires.com>
    Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 11:41:13 -0600

    :-----Original Message-----
    :From: full-disclosure-bounces@lists.grok.org.uk
    :[mailto:full-disclosure-bounces@lists.grok.org.uk] On Behalf
    :Of class101@HAT-SQUAD.com
    :Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:39 AM
    :To: David Chastain; Todd Towles
    :Cc: full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk
    :Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] Lameness (with guidelines)
    :
    :http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html
    :
    :quote:
    :Full-Disclosure Acceptable Content
    :
    :Any information pertaining to vulnerabilities is acceptable,
    :for instance announcement and discussion thereof, exploit
    :techniques and code, related tools and papers, and other
    :useful information.
    :
    :Gratuitous advertisement, product placement, or self-promotion
    :is forbidden.
    :Disagreements, flames, arguments, and off-topic discussion
    :should be taken off-list wherever possible.
    :
    :Humour is acceptable in moderation, providing it is
    :inoffensive. Politics should be avoided at all costs.
    :
    :Members are reminded that due to the open nature of the list,
    :they should use discretion in executing any tools or code
    :distributed via this list.
    :
    :-------------------------------------------------------------
    :class101
    :Jr. Researcher
    :Hat-Squad.com
    :

    I would like to add to this that I for one find this list absolutely awesome
    just the way it is. Every disclosure. Every comment on vulns, likes, and
    dislikes. I wake up in the morning and look forward to the humor, the
    political, and the technical information shared. This list is in a true
    since "Free"(Full-Disclosure). Allows equal rights to all. It is govern by a
    moderate charter aimed at basic etiquette principles to prevent cyber
    rioting. I like it as it is and glad its here!

    Randall M