RE: [Full-disclosure] Lameness

From: Ron DuFresne (
Date: 03/24/05

    Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:23:47 -0600 (CST)
    To: David Chastain <>

    On Thu, 24 Mar 2005, David Chastain wrote:

    > It sounds then like its reputation has already been labeled??? Is there a moderator that can take control a little???? and maybe get FD back on the right track????

    from the headers of your posting here;

    Ron DuFresne

    "Sometimes you get the blues because your baby leaves you. Sometimes you get'em
    'cause she comes back." --B.B. King
            ***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***
    OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -

    • Re: hacker
      ... more than likely it's someone using SMTP spoofing. ... email came from by looking at the list of Received: headers. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... > junk about security. ...
    • Re: Nebulous Re: British Chain Of Retail Shops Pulls "Lolita" Bed For Young Girls
      ... :>:clueless about reading or changing headers, ... :that I am ONLY posting from sci.military.naval, ... For the very good reason that it was in answer to a poster from scs. ... This is not the multi-group cross-posting to groups for no good reason that so many on both scs and smn have become embroiled in of late. ...
    • Re: userenv and NETLOGON errors
      ... > You can go on asking for an IPCONFIG if you wish, but I'd still ask you to ... > the lifetime of the network I wouldn't ... > I don't agree at all with the old saw you mis-quote "Security by Obscurity ... > everyone should have no problem posting their Driver's License and Social ...
    • Re: Diebold Voting Machines - Security Hole
      ... Thank you for posting the expanded info, ... Critical Security Hole Found in Diebold Machines Posted by Zonk on Friday ... Diebold voting systems and a standard component available at any computer ...
    • Re: userenv and NETLOGON errors
      ... From an ipconfig? ... I never knew doing that from my SBS server would ... Keep posting, I'll keep pointing out that it's FUD. ... security by obsecurity is no security at all. ...