RE: [Full-disclosure] Lameness

From: Ron DuFresne (dufresne_at_winternet.com)
Date: 03/24/05

    Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:23:47 -0600 (CST)
    To: David Chastain <dlcmacosx@mac.com>

    On Thu, 24 Mar 2005, David Chastain wrote:

    > It sounds then like its reputation has already been labeled??? Is there a moderator that can take control a little???? and maybe get FD back on the right track????

    from the headers of your posting here;

    Thanks,

    Ron DuFresne

    --
    "Sometimes you get the blues because your baby leaves you. Sometimes you get'em
    'cause she comes back." --B.B. King

    • Re: hacker
      ... more than likely it's someone using SMTP spoofing. ... email came from by looking at the list of Received: headers. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... > junk about security. ...
    • Re: Nebulous Re: British Chain Of Retail Shops Pulls "Lolita" Bed For Young Girls
      ... :>:clueless about reading or changing headers, ... :that I am ONLY posting from sci.military.naval, ... For the very good reason that it was in answer to a poster from scs. ... This is not the multi-group cross-posting to groups for no good reason that so many on both scs and smn have become embroiled in of late. ...
      (sci.military.naval)
    • Re: userenv and NETLOGON errors
      ... > You can go on asking for an IPCONFIG if you wish, but I'd still ask you to ... > the lifetime of the network I wouldn't ... > I don't agree at all with the old saw you mis-quote "Security by Obscurity ... > everyone should have no problem posting their Driver's License and Social ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Diebold Voting Machines - Security Hole
      ... Thank you for posting the expanded info, ... Critical Security Hole Found in Diebold Machines Posted by Zonk on Friday ... Diebold voting systems and a standard component available at any computer ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)
    • Re: userenv and NETLOGON errors
      ... From an ipconfig? ... I never knew doing that from my SBS server would ... Keep posting, I'll keep pointing out that it's FUD. ... security by obsecurity is no security at all. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)