Re: [Full-disclosure] Does anyone know about TCP-Replay attacks?

From: ADT (synfinatic_at_gmail.com)
Date: 03/22/05

    Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:32:44 -0800
    To: Vladamir <wireless.insecurity@gmail.com>

    Ok. Well the first thing to do is read:

    http://secinf.net/info/ids/idspaper/idspaper.html

    And then download, install and play with fragroute:

    http://www.monkey.org/~dugsong/fragroute/

    And then come back with more detailed questions.

    -ADT

    On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 23:54:31 -0500, Vladamir
    <wireless.insecurity@gmail.com> wrote:
    > Actually I was wondering about the process of a TCP replay attack, I am
    > aware of the program "TCP replay" I was hoping for information on IDS
    > evasion techniques.
    >
    > Sorry for the vagueness

    • Re: Video Error with Xbox 360 Extender
      ... and now the mpeg files are playing on the xbox. ... disabled the firewall but I still could not play the vids. ... I still get the video error when I try start the tv or try and watch a ... - Is this a clean install of Windows Vista, ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
    • FC8 kde : Im having some configuration issues...
      ... I've got a new install of FC8 on a Gateway laptop ... uncheck KDED media manager ... Though I note that when I try to play a music cd by calling kscd on the ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Running RealPlayer 8 Under Odin
      ... but every time I try to even play a local file--the samples that came with RP--it refuses and says it has to download new ... During install, set E:\PROGRAMS\BKGROUND\Real as the install target e. ... to download new software to play this file, and tries to give me RP ... has problems--and put in a card with an Aureal 8820 chip and an Aureal ...
      (comp.os.os2.setup.misc)
    • Re: Video Error with Xbox 360 Extender
      ... I was incorrect in saying that my converted files were wmv. ... actually mpeg files and those won't play. ... differences in quality of the video in the wmv file. ... - Is this a clean install of Windows Vista, ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
    • Re: windows media player has encountered an unknown error
      ... > AVI or you have a bad install of the codec. ... > If you have the correct codec installed and the video still doesnt play ... > or FFDShow doesnt support the codec for you file please do the following. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)