RE: [Full-disclosure] Re: [FD] Good security books

From: Edward Ray (support_at_mmicman.com)
Date: 03/14/05

    To: <full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk>
    Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:18:08 -0800

     Windows Server 2003 Security Infrastructures by Jan DeClerq C2004

    Good stuff on PKI theory and deployment as well as smart cards. IMHO, PKI
    is something all enterprise, small, large and in-between should consider
    implementing. Windows 2003 provides the infrastructure, and smart cards
    w/USB are running about $20/each these days.

    Edward W. Ray
    CISSP, MCSE 2003+Security, P.E. GCIA, GCIH
    NetSec Design & Consulting