[Full-disclosure] Problems getting off this list

From: Michael Parker (mparker_at_rim.com)
Date: 03/14/05

    Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:01:58 -0500
    To: <full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk>

    Anyone else having a problem getting off from this list? I've
    unsubscribed and been told I'll receive a confirmation email - no such
    email has arrived. I requested the password be sent to me and was
    informed the password would be sent - again, no email has arrived.
    However, I am getting every other piece of trivial email sent to this
    distribution list. I'd much prefer the admins do their job than have to
    set up yet another filter...