[Full-disclosure] RE: Multiple AV Vendor Incorrect CRC32 BypassVulnerability.

From: bipin gautam (visitbipin_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 03/10/05

    Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:43:59 -0800 (PST)
    To: full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk

    get the new updates at,
    http://www.geocities.com/visitbipin/crc.html

    strangely, after modifying other general purpose bit
    flag in the zip header like,compression method,last
    mod file time,last mod file date,file name
    length,extra field length...
    [NOT: compressed size, uncompressed size which was
    pointed out by iDEFENSE before]

    strangely i found some other AV pron to the BUG.

    bipin

    • Meanings of states from ntpq -c rv
      ... guidelines of ensuring the client is in sync with the ... ever and so I need to flag an error at some point--but ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
      (comp.protocols.time.ntp)
    • Whats this error then?
      (comp.lang.python)
    • Re: Meanings of states from ntpq -c rv
      ... The procedures and algorithms briefing and related briefings on the NTP project page. ... then I can flag an error, but I notice it drops into state 2 sometimes and wanted to understand that better. ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com ...
      (comp.protocols.time.ntp)
    • Re: What will you be hunting with this Fall?
      ... > a rear sight and a slightly prouder front sight than ... > add a forward sling loop and a sling button toward the ... > Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
      (rec.hunting)
    • RE: FreeBSD on Dell PE850
      ... When I install using the 6.1 disk one I get the error "Add of package ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ... MailScanner thanks transtec Computers for their support. ...
      (freebsd-questions)