Re: [Full-Disclosure] Windows Registry Analzyer

From: joey (nonoyjoey_at_gmail.com)
Date: 03/04/05

    Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 13:49:22 +0800
    To: ald2003@users.sourceforge.net

    InstallWatch/InstallRite is a nice tool. Basically, you do a system
    snapshot, and then analyze. Registry modifications/additions/deletions
    between the snapshot and analysis will be detected by the program. It
    can be found here

    http://www.epsilonsquared.com/

    It can also monitor added/modified/deleted files as well as changes
    done to INI files. and its freeware.

    regards,