Re: [Full-Disclosure] Re: iDEFENSE Labs Website Launch (iDEFENSE Labs)

From: Nick FitzGerald (
Date: 02/18/05

    Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 09:45:30 +1300

    Edge, Ronald D wrote:

    > Funny. All I get is a blank white page. Could it be you are expecting me
    > to trust your site, turn off all my defenses, turn on scripting, to view
    > the page? You're kidding right, this is just a joke to test participants
    > gullibility, right?

    Sarcasm noted, but that _is_ standard operating procedure for iDEFENSE.

    As I have argued several times before, for example (sorry, URL will

    it seems that at iDEFENSE, having a spiffy, bells-and-whistles website
    that is over-designed by folk with no security clue whatsoever is much
    more important than being a security company. Now, even MS (at least
    after a bit of borax was poured on it) fixed their security bulletin
    pages so script-disabled browsers could view the entire contents of the
    page, but iDEFENSE steadfastly doesn't, so I guess we can all tell what
    that means about iDEFENSE's business focus. (Read the above-linked
    item for a more detailed explication of all this.)

    Nick FitzGerald

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.