[Full-Disclosure] Re: iDEFENSE Labs Website Launch (iDEFENSE Labs)

From: Edge, Ronald D (edge_at_indiana.edu)
Date: 02/18/05

    Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:53:29 -0500
    To: <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>

    > Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:20:30 -0500
    > From: "iDEFENSE Labs" <labs-no-reply@idefense.com>
    > Subject: [Full-Disclosure] iDEFENSE Labs Website Launch
    > To: <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>,
    > <dailydave@lists.immunitysec.com>,
    > <bugtraq@securityfocus.com>
    >
    > iDEFENSE Labs is pleased to announce the launch of our community site:
    >
    > http://labs.idefense.com

    Funny. All I get is a blank white page. Could it be you are expecting me
    to trust your site, turn off all my defenses, turn on scripting, to view
    the page? You're kidding right, this is just a joke to test participants
    gullibility, right?

    Ron.

    Ronald D. Edge
    Director of Information Systems
    Indiana University Intercollegiate Athletics
    edge@indiana.edu (812)855-9010
    http://iuhoosiers.com

    The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing.
    If you can fake that, you've got it made.
    --Groucho Marx

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html