Re: [Full-Disclosure] Microsoft to buy Sybari AV company

From: Georgi Guninski (guninski_at_guninski.com)
Date: 02/09/05

    Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:23:51 +0200
    To: Danny <nocmonkey@gmail.com>

    On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 07:27:54PM -0500, Danny wrote:
    > Further, if Microsoft thinks acquisitions will solve all of their
    > problems, why don't they acquire a company with programmers that have
    > some clue about security and it's place in software that is plugged
    > into a network.

    imho:
    1. m$ have more problems than money
    2. there are some things that money and fud can't buy
    (though this sounds like from a cheap pink romantic love story novel,
    there is some truth in it)

    --
    "We've done some good work, but all of these products become obsolete so
    fast....It will be some finite number of years, and I don't know the number