Re: [Full-Disclosure] Microsoft to buy Sybari AV company

From: Georgi Guninski (
Date: 02/09/05

    Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:23:51 +0200
    To: Danny <>

    On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 07:27:54PM -0500, Danny wrote:
    > Further, if Microsoft thinks acquisitions will solve all of their
    > problems, why don't they acquire a company with programmers that have
    > some clue about security and it's place in software that is plugged
    > into a network.

    1. m$ have more problems than money
    2. there are some things that money and fud can't buy
    (though this sounds like from a cheap pink romantic love story novel,
    there is some truth in it)

    "We've done some good work, but all of these products become obsolete so
    fast....It will be some finite number of years, and I don't know the number
    - before our doom comes."
        * Source: Forbes Greatest Business Stories of All Time, Daniel Gross
    (1997), ISBN 0471196533
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.