Re: [Full-Disclosure] state of homograph attacks

From: Gerald Holl (gerald_at_holl.co.at)
Date: 02/07/05

  • Next message: please_reply_to_security_at_sco.com: "[Full-Disclosure] UnixWare 7.1.3 UnixWare 7.1.1 : Vulnerabilities in long-lived TCP connections / Rose attack"
    Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 19:40:49 +0100
    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com

    fulldisclosure@cubesearch.com wrote:
    > V. Workaround
    >
    > You can disable IDN support in mozilla products by setting
    > 'network.enableIDN' to false. There is no workaround known for Opera or
    > Safari.

    Hello,

    I use Firefox 1.0 on GNU/Linux but the workaround doesn't work if I
    close the browser. No idea what's wrong ...

    cheers,
    Gerald
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

  • Next message: please_reply_to_security_at_sco.com: "[Full-Disclosure] UnixWare 7.1.3 UnixWare 7.1.1 : Vulnerabilities in long-lived TCP connections / Rose attack"

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: Find out the page dimensions
      ... I'm not sure if that workaround is actually necessary in Daniel's case; ... how to do a parallel install of two Opera versions:-/ ... I've added this and removed the browser check. ... documentElement in standards mode.) ...
      (comp.lang.javascript)
    • Re: Find out the page dimensions
      ... I'm not sure if that workaround is actually necessary in Daniel's case; ... how to do a parallel install of two Opera versions:-/ ... I've added this and removed the browser check. ... documentElement in standards mode.) ...
      (comp.lang.javascript)
    • Re: Suggestions for the comp.lang.javascript FAQ
      ... I got the same effect with Opera on an entirely different PC. ... Given what one sees if one half-hides the Opera window before it fires, ... guess that qualifies as a crude workaround. ... browser detection would be ...
      (comp.lang.javascript)
    • Re: Opera Bug #CORE-22089
      ... browser is resized horizonally. ... For a workaround I repopulate ... workaround to Opera only? ... workaround which relieves this problem (no verticl scrollbar). ...
      (comp.lang.javascript)
    • Re: Suggestions for the comp.lang.javascript FAQ
      ... oglegroups.com>, Mon, 8 Oct 2007 16:06:41, David Mark ... Opera; one that wraps the command in execdoes not. ... Opera-specific workaround would not break future versions of ...
      (comp.lang.javascript)