RE: [Full-Disclosure] Scan for IRC

From: ALD, Aditya, Aditya Lalit Deshmukh (aditya.deshmukh_at_online.gateway.expertworks.net)
Date: 01/22/05

    To: "'RandallM'" <randallm@fidmail.com>, <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 14:50:52 +0530

    How do u know that you are looking for the irc traffic ? Somewhere you must
    have see connections going out to some host or some connection attempts. You
    could always try sniffing using that ip address on all ports if you have set
    up everthing else correctly...

    How ever if something is not setup correctly then you would have trouble
    shoot this. Maybe posting some more info will help us all diagnose this for
    you and help u out - maybe offlist ?

    -aditya

    Delivered using the Free Personal Edition of Mailtraq (www.mailtraq.com)