Re: [Full-Disclosure] Illegal mind control is coming to the USA, black helicopters

Valdis.Kletnieks_at_vt.edu
Date: 01/18/05

  • Next message: Berend-Jan Wever: "[Full-Disclosure] Re: Kazaa Sig2Dat Protocol Remote Integer Overflow and Denial Of Service by creating files in arbitrary locations"
    To: Ron DuFresne <dufresne@winternet.com>
    Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:21:50 -0500

    On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:22:28 CST, Ron DuFresne said:

    > of course, on a semi serious note, elctromagnectic imaging scans have
    > proven to be pretty effective in noting the difference in a lying brain
    > and a truthful one. Now if they can just consolidate all that equipment
    > into a small handable wand kinda device...

    What we *really* need is a portable cluon-flux detector, so that we can wave
    it past somebody and tell if they're a net emitter of cluons, or a cluon sink,
    or a null-cluon.

    Interestingly enough, it can be shown that cluon sinks are preferable to
    null-cluons - sinks will absorb cluons and accumulate them, eventually becoming
    cluon emitters once they reach a critical mass of cluons. Null cluons react
    with cluons in about the same way as neutrinos react with normal matter - they
    very rarely hit-and-stick.

    OB-Full-Disclosure: The effect on your organization's overall security stance
    when a null-cluon gets appointed into management.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html