[Full-Disclosure] InternetExploiter 3.2

From: Berend-Jan Wever (skylined_at_edup.tudelft.nl)
Date: 01/13/05

    Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 01:21:47 +0100 (CET)
    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com, bugtraq@securityfocus.com

    Hi all,

    I know I released a working exploit earlier but it had two small
    imperfections, version 0.2 should be more robust and fully OS/SP/language
    independant. I personally believe it should work on all platforms, but I
    don't have enough machines nor time to prove my claim, I'll leave that to
    you.
    Since my ISP disconnects me every time I attach a PoC that gets flagged as
    a threat, it is available @ http://www.edup.tudelft.nl/~bjwever

    Let me know if you experienced troubles with v0.1 that v0.2 doesn't fix
    for you.

    Cheers,
    SkyLined

    PS. Thanks to spoonm for handing me details on the ANI file format, that
    should increase the exploits stability a lot ;)
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • InternetExploiter 3.2
      ... imperfections, version 0.2 should be more robust and fully OS/SP/language ... Let me know if you experienced troubles with v0.1 that v0.2 doesn't fix ...
      (Bugtraq)
    • InternetExploiter 3.2
      ... imperfections, version 0.2 should be more robust and fully OS/SP/language ... Let me know if you experienced troubles with v0.1 that v0.2 doesn't fix ...
      (Full-Disclosure)