Re: [Full-Disclosure] Linux kernel uselib() privilege elevation, corrected

From: Christian (evilninja_at_gmx.net)
Date: 01/10/05

    Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 02:45:51 +0100
    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Need a FORTRAN compiler for Win7 (or XP)
      ... (except for storage of alphanumeric strings as floating point ... I wouldn't worry to much about the OCR errors that I see. ... The next compile might even not even show errors. ... I have version 6.0 of FineRead, but am interested in 9.0, their pro version. ...
      (comp.lang.fortran)
    • Re: Please any one suggest me some project ideas
      ... > Portable in the sense of source code portable or portable in the sense ... and it generates tailored code that you then compile ... of a "storage" paradigm than a "save/load" paradigm, ...
      (comp.programming)
    • Re: Need a FORTRAN compiler for Win7 (or XP)
      ... (except for storage of alphanumeric strings as floating point ... Most are mis-reads such as replacements of a comma by << or asterisk ... The next compile might even not even show errors. ...
      (comp.lang.fortran)
    • Re: Fibre Channel Dynamic Multipathing in Sol 9 or 10?
      ... can use the bundled Traffic Manager software with Solaris 8/9 and most ... and storage, so I don't know how Clariion works... ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
      (comp.unix.solaris)
    • Re: Need a FORTRAN compiler for Win7 (or XP)
      ... Win7 is my first choice, ... (except for storage of alphanumeric strings as floating point ... The next compile might even not even show errors. ...
      (comp.lang.fortran)