Re: [Full-Disclosure] Novell WebAcces

From: noAcces (noacces_at_lycos.nl)
Date: 01/08/05

    To: "full-disclosure " <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 11:12:35 GMT

    "Just did a quick google and tried that on a couple of sites but no link
     appeared. Does this require authentication??"

    Sorry I should have mentioned that It only seems to work on version 6.5

    And I wrote User.Lang but it should have been User.lang

    In Google I go for inurl:servlet/webacc and it worked on almost every Link I tried.

    You donīt have to be authenticated.

    Greetz,

    noAcces

    Kerst actie bij Lycos Mail: 50% korting op Lycos Xtra en Max!

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html