[Full-Disclosure] Outsch... Sorry...

From: Stefan Esser (s.esser_at_e-matters.de)
Date: 01/08/05

    Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 02:02:28 +0100
    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com, dailydave@lists.immunitysec.com

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Adam Buckman is an idiot
      ... I believe the reason he isn't doing anymore street segments was due ... guy was so mad at him (Dave), swearing at him, told him to leave, etc. ... Dave just "ho hum" him and mumble some pretty funny one-liners. ...
      (alt.fan.letterman)
    • Re: Java
      ... Andrew Gould wrote: ... |> Hash: SHA1 ... |> |>> package. ... |> Hi Dave, ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: Can it be done with *sed* ?
    • Re: Im calling a temporary timeout, HP
      ... Bear in mind that by posting to you, ... Because I was severely taken to task by Dave for trying to lure PV2S ... to post here anymore, I can understand that. ... : marcia ...
      (sci.psychology.psychotherapy)
    • Has common sense finally happened?
      ... I just had it out a bit with Dave, he said he was worried he might end ... owned by cats for over 20 years and I am falling for this amateur. ... mean Dunzi's "Don't you love me anymore even through I am protecting ... and you won't get too much cat litter in a sensitive area" look is ...
      (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)