Re: [inbox] Re: [Full-Disclosure] This sums up Yahoo!s security policyto a -T-

From: n3td3v (xploitable_at_gmail.com)
Date: 01/01/05

    Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 10:26:25 +0000
    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com

    On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 22:01:52 -0500, Exibar <exibar@thelair.com> wrote:
    > Heck, they probably already have their son's account information anyway...
    > I'm sure that someone, somewhere, hacked his account and gave them the
    > information. Or maybe they just guessed the PW....
    >
    > Ex

    Because we all know Yahoo! has no account security, so kids aged 15
    can hack an account. Yahoo! is like hacking for beginners. Its easy to
    do, and therefore a great network to learn skills.. bravo Yahoo!, you
    have a use after all.

    n3td3v owns you all, even you self proclaimed and so-called experts
    and professionals.

    *makes rude hand jestures*

    ;-)
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] This sums up Yahoo!s security policy to a -T-
      ... > is send legal documents of their son's death, ... At that point I'm sure the account information will be ... > their son's death and that his parents have control over their dead ... His parents have no right to access his mail account, ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • yahoo page not refreshing
      ... I went to Yahoo and set up a new account. ... this wiped whatever hidden cache files or registry keys ... overwrite it with new account information. ...
    • Re: Subform and Form
      ... Each query for the form on its own will show the Account Name and Policy ... But when I try and join these 2 queries together, ... FROM ([Account Information] RIGHT JOIN Location ON [Account ...
      (microsoft.public.access.forms)
    • RE: Task Scheduler - general page initialization failed
      ... "The attempt to retrieve account information for the specified task failed" ... Task Scheduler - general page initialization failed ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • RE: Re: Wicked screensaver (KMM1409904V88160L0KM)
      ... You have recently inquired about deleting your Yahoo! ... account(s) and account information from Yahoo!. ...
      (Debian-User)