Re: [inbox] Re: [Full-Disclosure] This sums up Yahoo!s security policyto a -T-

From: n3td3v (xploitable_at_gmail.com)
Date: 01/01/05

    Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 10:26:25 +0000
    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com

    On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 22:01:52 -0500, Exibar <exibar@thelair.com> wrote:
    > Heck, they probably already have their son's account information anyway...
    > I'm sure that someone, somewhere, hacked his account and gave them the
    > information. Or maybe they just guessed the PW....
    >
    > Ex

    Because we all know Yahoo! has no account security, so kids aged 15
    can hack an account. Yahoo! is like hacking for beginners. Its easy to
    do, and therefore a great network to learn skills.. bravo Yahoo!, you
    have a use after all.

    n3td3v owns you all, even you self proclaimed and so-called experts
    and professionals.

    *makes rude hand jestures*

    ;-)
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.