RE: [Full-Disclosure] Finnish perlament !?!?!

From: ALD, Aditya, Aditya Lalit Deshmukh (aditya.deshmukh_at_online.gateway.expertworks.net)
Date: 12/25/04

    To: "'Leeuwen, Allan van'" <allan.vanleeuwen@orangemail.nl>, <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 10:19:27 +0530

    [ALD > ] and did u not spam everyone sending all these messages again all
    over the list ?

    Ok Ok, we got the message ... Mr Jansson has sent the information about your
    insecure environment to a lot of places ...
    Personally I only received HIS email 1 time and YOURS about 5 times (I
    havn't checked my other lists yet).
    So stop sending your threat email immediatelly or I will sue you for
    spamming.

    Allan

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: SORRY...forgot to add...
      ... for folks with large mailing lists it turns out to be inconvenient. ... I UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE SPAM, BUT AGAIN I SAY WHAT GOOD IS IT IF THEY ... BUT ALSO IT'S A BOTHER FOR THE RECIPIENTS WHO ... WOULD STOP MY MSGS FROM GETTING SENT OUT BECAUSE FO THE AMOUNT ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.outlookexpress)
    • Re: spam avoidance (was Re: cpu speed problem)
      ... I get no more that 1 spam message a week out of maybe a 1000 messages. ... bringing up, the separation of public and private mail, in general. ... And some communication does not belong on a public list. ... I read messages from the public lists. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: cobol data format!!! urgent!!!
      ... >No. Monty Python did a song: Spam, Spam, Spam. ... "Take Jakob Nielsen, Internet Usability Guru. ... Lists used to announce talks, ...
      (comp.lang.cobol)
    • Re: ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 83, Issue 1
      ... Invitation to connect on LinkedIn ... grab a list and then spam people. ... By clicking on the https link at the bottom of my own message.I ... If those services mine email address' lists from the user accounts, ...
      (Ubuntu)
    • Re: [ISN] Majordomo Could Mean Major Spam
      ... I suppose I should disclaim this by saying that I don't get spam at this ... > of 80 subject related emails a day from the two lists on bugtraq I want. ... Perhaps Majordomo is partly to blame. ... > using a little-known but documented feature in the Majordomo server ...
      (Security-Basics)