RE: [Full-Disclosure] Finnish perlament !?!?!

From: ALD, Aditya, Aditya Lalit Deshmukh (aditya.deshmukh_at_online.gateway.expertworks.net)
Date: 12/25/04

    To: "'Leeuwen, Allan van'" <allan.vanleeuwen@orangemail.nl>, <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 10:19:27 +0530

    [ALD > ] and did u not spam everyone sending all these messages again all
    over the list ?

    Ok Ok, we got the message ... Mr Jansson has sent the information about your
    insecure environment to a lot of places ...
    Personally I only received HIS email 1 time and YOURS about 5 times (I
    havn't checked my other lists yet).
    So stop sending your threat email immediatelly or I will sue you for
    spamming.

    Allan

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html