RE: [Full-Disclosure] If Lycos can attack spammer sites, can we all start doing it?

From: J.A. Terranson (measl_at_mfn.org)
Date: 12/05/04

    To: "Michael R. Schmidt" <mikenging@hotmail.com>
    Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 07:21:55 -0600 (CST)

    On Sat, 4 Dec 2004, Michael R. Schmidt wrote:

    > Have you read the Geneva Convention? Or better yet "The United Nations
    > International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights". Read it, the whole
    > thing, and then bitch and moan. Do you really think Terrorists live by it?

    This argument boils down to "the end justifies the means", and thereby
    fails *every* philosophical test for legitimacy.

    End of discussion - you have just knocked yourself out of the park.

    --
    Yours,
    J.A. Terranson
    sysadmin@mfn.org
    0xBD4A95BF
     Civilization is in a tailspin - everything is backwards, everything is
    upside down- doctors destroy health, psychiatrists destroy minds, lawyers
    destroy justice, the major media destroy information, governments destroy
    freedom and religions destroy spirituality - yet it is claimed to be
    healthy, just, informed, free and spiritual. We live in a social system
    whose community, wealth, love and life is derived from alienation,
    poverty, self-hate and medical murder - yet we tell ourselves that it is
    biologically and ecologically sustainable.
    The Bush plan to screen whole US population for mental illness clearly
    indicates that mental illness starts at the top.
    Rev Dr Michael Ellner
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html