[Full-Disclosure] Fwd: How many backbones here are filtering the makelovenotspam screensaver site?

From: n3td3v (xploitable_at_gmail.com)
Date: 12/02/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 01:49:24 +0000

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Suresh Ramasubramanian <suresh@outblaze.com>
    Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 07:04:21 +0530
    Subject: How many backbones here are filtering the makelovenotspam
    screensaver site?
    To: nanog list <nanog@merit.edu>

    I've heard reports of traceroutes through several backbones timing out
    or going !H after a few hops, and I note that the impact seems to have
    been enough for the site's IP to change ..

    suresh@frodo 06:56:27 [~]$ dnsip www.makelovenotspam.com
    213.115.182.123

    suresh@frodo 07:01:16 [~]$ dnsname 213.115.182.123
    ua-213-115-182-123.cust.bredbandsbolaget.se

    Hosted on a cablemodem? Tch, tch, how the mighty have fallen

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html