RE: [Full-Disclosure] Fwd: Hi, It's Me !!!!!

From: Todd Towles (toddtowles_at_brookshires.com)
Date: 11/25/04

    To: "john morris" <me.morris@gmail.com>
    Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 11:52:34 -0600

    Could you please not forward your spam to the list. This is a 411
    scam...if you don't know what that is..then please contact this person
    and talk to him.

    • Re: Senior help
      ... Dick, ... There is no means testing and NO cost to the client. ... Companions and then on your state (or relatives state) for the nearest ...
      (soc.senior.issues)
    • Re: nepotism is good
      ... social organisms tend to treat relatives better than non relatives. ... be wrong for someone to hire and promote family members over others more ... If not genes, then reciprocated favors. ... The perfect heavenly Father part might be a bit of hyperbolic flourish on the carpenter's part, but I set "ought" of as something of an idealistic abstraction as opposed to the more particularized and concrete facts that may help inform. ...
      (talk.origins)
    • Re: nepotism is good
      ... social organisms tend to treat relatives better than non relatives. ... be wrong for someone to hire and promote family members over others more ... Favors done should warrant favors returned and favorable ... If not genes, then reciprocated favors. ...
      (talk.origins)
    • Re: OT: Knocked Up By Her Attorney
      ... I'm certain lawyers do legal work for their wives and relatives ... And, in my experience, if you, as a lawyer, do legal work for friends ...
      (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
    • Re: An Intriguing Snippet
      ... familial pride. ... Charles and James Pinkney (Pinkney was one of my father's ... all of my relatives are named after assorted ...
      (rec.arts.mystery)