Re: [Full-Disclosure] University Researchers Challenge Bush Win In Florida

From: Dave Horsfall (dave_at_horsfall.org)
Date: 11/25/04

    To: Full Disclosure List <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 20:34:52 +1100 (EST)

    On Wed, 24 Nov 2004, Paul Schmehl wrote:

    > Yet you want to control *all* of that to "take advantage of statistical
    > anomalies" in the equipment?
    >
    > Do we have a mathematician on this list who can calculate the probabilities of
    > this?

    It would be easier to compromise the central server that does the actual
    tallying (as has been suggested on some quality lists), and I suspect you
    know this. Are you being deliberately disingenuous?

    -- Dave

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html