Re: [Full-Disclosure] Why is IRC still around?

From: Danny (nocmonkey_at_gmail.com)
Date: 11/23/04

    To: nicolas vigier <boklm@mars-attacks.org>
    Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:38:10 -0500

    On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:21:45 +0100, nicolas vigier
    <boklm@mars-attacks.org> wrote:
    > Are you really serious ? Is it a joke ?

    Dude, I am seriously a naive idiot who just wanted to rant about the
    people that abuse IRC. Hopefully this was just a momentary brain fart,
    otherwise I might be in trouble, eh?

    Often there is humour in such circumstances; I had a few laughs in the process.

    Shit! Maybe I will meet my future wife on IRC! I would invite everyone from F-D.

    > This remind me some stupid article I read on nytime :
    > http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/06/technology/circuits/06chat.html
    > (account required, if you don't have one try ptramo/ptramo)

    What a stupid article. The author has it all wrong! IRC is a bed of
    roses with Celine Dion playing in the background.

    ...D

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html