Re: [Full-Disclosure] Time Expiry Alogorithm??

From: Andrew Farmer (andfarm_at_teknovis.com)
Date: 11/19/04

    To: "Gautam R. Singh" <gautam.singh@gmail.com>
    Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:28:20 -0800

    Gautam R. Singh <gautam.singh@gmail.com> wrote:
    > I was just wondering is there any encrytpion alogortim which expires
    > with time.
    > For example an email message maybe decrypted withing 48 hours of its
    > delivery otherwise it become usless or cant be decrypted with the
    > orignal key

    No. Think about it for a moment.

    (Clocks can be changed.)

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] Time Expiry Alogorithm??
      ... > For example an email message maybe decrypted withing 48 hours of its ... > delivery otherwise it become usless or cant be decrypted with the ... smart card is a lot harder than resetting the date... ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • [Full-Disclosure] Time Expiry Alogorithm??
      ... For example an email message maybe decrypted withing 48 hours of its ... delivery otherwise it become usless or cant be decrypted with the ... Gautam R. Singh ...
      (Full-Disclosure)