Re: [Full-Disclosure] Time Expiry Alogorithm??

From: Michael Simpson (Michael.Simpson_at_inveresk.com)
Date: 11/19/04

    To: "Gautam R. Singh" <gautam.singh@gmail.com>
    Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:03:43 +0000

    not that kerberos is of use for your application

    however i did find this

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2003/10/22/microsoft_launches_selfdestructing_email_false/

    slightly heavy handedly there is this

    http://www.mailexpire.com/

    there's this which claims to use openpgp but which is online

    http://www.selfdestructing.com/selfdestructing/notary.asp

    and this

    http://www.smarterweb.co.uk/solutions/mailcertify/Self.cfm

    and there is further discussion here