Re: [Full-Disclosure] Administrivia: Fool Disclosure

From: KF_lists (kf_lists_at_secnetops.com)
Date: 11/18/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:31:18 -0500

    all your graphic files are belong to us.
    -KF

    dveditz@cruzio.com wrote:
    > Frank Knobbe wrote:
    >
    >>Which leads to the question, which is a safe graphics file format? BMP
    >>perhaps?
    >

    > No:
    > http://lists.netsys.com/pipermail/full-disclosure/2004-September/026187.html

    > Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    > Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: I CANT "SAVE PICTURE AS" AS ANY OTHER FILE THAN BMP. HELP PLEASE
      ... WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO SAVE AS JPG? ... Internet Explorer Save As BMP Problem ... Occur When You Try to View Graphic Files ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)
    • Re: Saving pics in different format
      ... Internet Explorer Saves Images As ... Bitmaps (.bmp Files) ... Format Is Not Supported" Error Messages ... Occur When You Try to View Graphic Files ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)
    • Re: new Array(76)
      ... Your Devonian is missing, 404. ... Your graphic files, BMP, are too big; ... Windows Paint can save in more compact formats. ...
      (comp.lang.javascript)
    • saving graphic files
      ... Since upgrading to XP and Oulook 2003, I have not been able to save any ... graphic files in anything other than .bmp. ...
      (microsoft.public.outlook.general)