Re: [Full-Disclosure] controversial shadowcrew site hacked by secret service?

Bart.Lansing_at_kohls.com
Date: 11/17/04

    To: Danny <nocmonkey@gmail.com>
    Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:24:03 -0600

    full-disclosure-admin@lists.netsys.com wrote on 11/16/2004 01:22:25 PM:

    > On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:58:46 +0000, n3td3v <xploitable@gmail.com> wrote:
    > > The site which was hosting services, like bombs, fake ID and other
    > > terrorist stuff is now showing a defacement or replacement page
    > > showing words from the intelligence services.
    > >
    > > http://www.shadowcrew.com
    > >
    > > Is this fake or real? Who knows..
    >
    > The Secret Service, or any other government enforcement agency would
    > not condone, promote, or participate in website defacement activities.
    > I know some of you have little faith in these agencies, but, one thing
    > is for sure, they would never stoop this low.

    Wait, wait...are you really saying that website defacement is stooping too
    low for the feds? Surely you were saying that with tongue firmly in
    cheek, right?

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
    This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
    and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
    If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
    If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately at 262-703-7000.

    CAUTION:
    Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received. Kohl's reserves the right to monitor messages by authorized Kohl's Associates at any time
    without any further consent.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html