Re: [Full-Disclosure] controversial shadowcrew site hacked by secret service?

From: Danny (nocmonkey_at_gmail.com)
Date: 11/17/04

    To: Curt Purdy <purdy@tecman.com>
    Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:43:33 -0500

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 04:23:52 -0600, Curt Purdy <purdy@tecman.com> wrote:
    > Danny wrote:
    > > >The Secret Service, or any other government enforcement agency would
    > > >not condone, promote, or participate in website defacement
    > > activities.
    > > >I know some of you have little faith in these agencies, but,
    > > one thing
    > > >is for sure, they would never stoop this low.
    >
    > Insecure replied:
    > > Even when the Secret Service admits that they took over the
    > > site and put up their own page, you don't believe it?
    > >
    > > Must be nice to have such blind faith in the integrity of
    > > your government "enforcement" agencies.
    > >

    > Duh...
    >
    > I don't know whether it's you folks who doomed us to another 4 years of hell
    > trying to justify your own blind faith or what, but it's time you all woke
    > up to reality. Good Morning America! Our government is no more (as)
    > ethical as any other country. Whether it is our agents murdering a South
    > American dictator we don't happen to like, or our agents defacing a
    > cracker's site, it happens. Obviously you slept through the weeks of
    > cyberwar our (paid) hackers fought with China's (paid) hackers after they
    > downed our jet a while back. It was China who finally called a truce in
    > their official press.
    >
    > Sorry to give you people the bad news, but Bambi died a while ago. It's the
    > wild west in 1800 and there is no law. If you want to survive, you better
    > have a hired gun and we go for $300/hour these days. At least those of us
    > who have met the black hat on main street at 50 paces at high noon and
    > walked away to tell about it.

    1) I am not a US citizen, nor do I live in a US state, and quite
    frankly, I would be scared to live in a country under the control of
    George W. Bush.
    2) Yes, it was difficult to tell that I was kidding, but notice the
    end of my email "...D" is also a big smile.
    3) I can count to three. Yippeee

    ...D

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html