Re: [Full-Disclosure] controversial shadowcrew site hacked by secret service?

From: Insecure (insecure_at_ameritech.net)
Date: 11/17/04

    To: Danny <nocmonkey@gmail.com>
    Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:23:08 -0600

    Danny wrote:

    >On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:58:46 +0000, n3td3v <xploitable@gmail.com> wrote:
    >

    >>The site which was hosting services, like bombs, fake ID and other
    >>terrorist stuff is now showing a defacement or replacement page
    >>showing words from the intelligence services.
    >>
    >>http://www.shadowcrew.com
    >>
    >>Is this fake or real? Who knows..
    >>

    >The Secret Service, or any other government enforcement agency would
    >not condone, promote, or participate in website defacement activities.
    >I know some of you have little faith in these agencies, but, one thing
    >is for sure, they would never stoop this low.
    >
    >...D

    Even when the Secret Service admits that they took over the site and put
    up their own page, you don't believe it?

    Must be nice to have such blind faith in the integrity of your
    government "enforcement" agencies.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html