Re: [Full-Disclosure] controversial shadowcrew site hacked by secret service?

From: Travis Good (tgood_at_mindsecurity.net)
Date: 11/17/04

    To: n3td3v <xploitable@gmail.com>
    Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:50:19 -0800 (PST)

    This is real. The secret service busted several people including the
    admin of shadowcrew in Operation Firewall and replaced the home page
    with one that they thought was humorous. It wasnt a "hack" per se, but
    needless to say shadowcrew is out of commission, and the secret service is
    is possession of all the data that was on the server. The Secret Service
    has put out press releases and is openly talking about this bust. I saw a
    presentation on it at the Houston Secret Service Electronic Crimes Task
    Force meeting last week.

    Cheers,

    Travis