Re: [in] Re: [Full-Disclosure] IE is just as safe as FireFox

From: Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr (gwen_at_reptiles.org)
Date: 11/16/04

    To: JxT <jxt.lists@gmail.com>
    Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:44:55 -0500 (EST)

    On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, JxT wrote:
    > I believe it says "The BSD layer is based on the BSD kernel, primarily
    > FreeBSD." It does not says the OSX kernel.
    >
    > peep developer.apple.com if you really don't believe me ;-) it's a
    > tad more reliable then wikipedia

    For those interested in technical details, there's a neat page at:

             http://www.kernelthread.com/mac/osx/arch_xnu.html

    about the OSX kernel architecture.

    cheers!
    avoid getting wet. This is the defining metaphor of my life right now."

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: [Ksummit-2008-discuss] Fixing the Kernel Janitors project
      ... If people are getting involved, just for the sake of being involved, ... We want people who are passionate about doing things with the ... the kernel is a lot more complex these days than it was like 5 ... I started by rewriting the page reclaim code;-) you need to start ...
      (Linux-Kernel)
    • Re: kernel-headers downgrade failure
      ... pushing out a new kernel, and looking at user feedback. ... let me once again point out that ranting won't get you very far ... work in Fedora because they're passionate about it. ...
      (Fedora)