Re: [Full-Disclosure] [off-topic] Gmail won't be 100% free

From: Micheal Espinola Jr (michealespinola_at_gmail.com)
Date: 11/15/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:40:41 -0500

    Why would/should forwarding (for gmail) be free? If you are
    forwarding the mail, then Google gets no way to incorporate "Sponsored
    Links".

    I'd rather have the "Sponsored Links" on the page were they are right
    now (at the bottom), then ads embedded into the message itself.

    --
    ME2
    <http://www.santeriasys.net/rss.php>
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Advice: think if BT infinty fibre optic but email addresses?
      ... Question shall I change email address for all paid accounts to gmail ... Then use the mail forwarding feature of your domain name provider (I user ... The benefit of this is that when you next change ISP then all you need to ...
      (uk.games.video.misc)
    • Re: Going out of town need help Thanks !
      ... Depending on how you access the Gmail account on your ... cellphone and your settings at Gmail> Mail Settings> Forwarding and ... still on the Gmail server should then download into OE when you get home. ... >>> I created a message rule that doesn't forward all of my ...
    • Re: Advice: think if BT infinty fibre optic but email addresses?
      ... Ok, Question shall I change email address for all paid accounts to gmail in the meantime while I consider what to do, do I need my o2 email to change these accounts over? ... Then use the mail forwarding feature of your domain name provider to forward the mail to your actual email address. ... The benefit of this is that when you next change ISP then all you need to change is the forwarding information so you would change steam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx to forward to skidz@xxxxxxxxxxxx and everything keeps working. ...
      (uk.games.video.misc)
    • Re: IMAP Inbox indicator and Gmail question
      ... Are you forwarding this to Gmail? ... your assumptions and not getting the real info. ... you one thing, but when you read it, it's colored by your understanding of ...
      (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] PWCK Overflow POC Code Redhat/Suse older versions or something (maybe later to
      (Full-Disclosure)