RE: [Full-Disclosure] OT: U.S. 2004 Election Fraud.

From: Dave Horsfall (dave_at_horsfall.org)
Date: 11/16/04

    To: Full Disclosure List <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:35:20 +1100 (EST)

    On Mon, 15 Nov 2004, Pursell, Aaron CONTRACTOR wrote:

    > So move out of the country. Like someone said before, IF john kerry even had
    > the inclination that he could have one, you know they would have sued, and
    > vise versa, and to my current knowledge the ONLY talk of any of this is
    > right here on this message list, I have not seen it on TV, or the news
    > paper, I see it on websites, that you all keep posting, and I still don't
    > believe it.

    You must not get around much. I've seen it on three other lists, and
    in Bruce Schneier's newsletter, and in news highlights in Australia. I
    think it was even mentioned in RISKS.

    Closing your eyes to it won't make it go away, I'm afraid.

    -- Dave

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html